Livestock Loans are offered through Community Organizations. They amount up to PKR 60,000 on group guarantees. They are not based on harvest seasons.
Purpose of loan
Livestock loans may be taken for the following purposes but are not limited to these:
- Livestock fattering
- Livestock trading
- Purchase of Milking animals, Goat and sheep farming and any other related to livestock.
|Loan eligibility||Age 18-60, should have a CNIC|
|Loan duration||1 to 24 months|
|Repayment option||Lump sum / up to 24 installment|
|Interest rate||28% annually for lump sum on declining trend and 30% for installment loans on declining trend.|
|Fee and charges||As per bank SOC|
- Notes for the Record by Mr. Shoaib Sultan Khan
- Schedule of charges (Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Schedule of charges IMD (Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Schedule of Default Obligation Amount(Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Grievance Commissioner Cell for Overseas Pakistanis