Asan Bachat Savings Account
- Asan Bachat Savings Account is designed for the poor & middle income segments in both rural and Urban Low-Middle Income areas.
- This account has no restriction of maintaining minimum balance.
- It offers higher returns for higher levels of savings, as well as easy & flexible access to funds.
- It provides a low entry point, thus the flexibility to save as and when savings occur.
|Account Type||Profit Bearing checking Account|
|Eligibility||All Pakistani Nationals with Valid CNIC. Positive KYC/AML checks|
|Account Opening Requirement||Rs. 50/-|
|MMinimum Balance Requirement||Nil|
|Profit Calculation||Profit will be calculated on daily balance basis|
|Profit Payment||Profit will be paid on calendar half year|
Asan Bachat Rates
|Sr. No||Amount Limit||Rate Offered||Calculation Method||Payment|
|1||Up to 1,000,000||6.25% P.A||Daily Product||Half Yearly|
|2||1,000,001 to 10,000,000||7.25% P.A||Daily Product||Half Yearly|
|3||10,000,001 to 25,000,000||7.75% P.A||Daily Product||Half Yearly|
|4||25,000,000 and above||8.25% P.A||Daily Product||Half Yearly|
- Notes for the Record by Mr. Shoaib Sultan Khan
- Schedule of charges (Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Schedule of charges IMD (Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Schedule of Default Obligation Amount(Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Grievance Commissioner Cell for Overseas Pakistanis