NRSP MFBLTanzeem Bachaat Account
- A specially designed joint saving account operated by the President and Manager of the Community Organization under resolution by two- third majority of the members, & duly approved by the authorized personnel.
- This is to encourage the compulsory savings of community in relation to the loan borrowed from the Bank.
- This product supports the objective of the Bank: to help the poor community under the community participatory methodology.
- Profit is calculated on minimum monthly balance basis.
|Account Type||Profit Bearing Joint Saving Account|
|Minimum Requirement for CO||All eligible CO’s of NRSP|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||Nil|
|Profit Payout Interval||Half Yearly|
|Rates||5.50% P.A (On Minimum Monthly Balance)|
- Notes for the Record by Mr. Shoaib Sultan Khan
- Schedule of charges (Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Schedule of charges IMD (Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Schedule of Default Obligation Amount(Jan To Jun, 2017)
- Grievance Commissioner Cell for Overseas Pakistanis