We take pride in our ability to deliver the excellent customer service by focusing on a pleasant customer experience. However, at some point there could be a reason for dissatisfaction and customer grievance that is not addressed. Thus, in order to ensure customer’s grievances are properly addressed, we have in place a Centralized Complaint Management Cell (CCMC) at our Head Office that will ensure the resolution of issues/concerns in a timely manner.
You may submit your complaints or suggestions through following means:
Centralized Complaint Management Cell, NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited, University Road, Bahawalpur.
CALL US ON:
Toll Free: 080006777
Alternate Number: 051-2650004
Submit your complaints through Fax no. (+92-62) 2280051
SUBMIT ONLINE COMPLAINT FORM:
You may lodge your complaint through complaint form available in our branches.
DROP IN COMPLAINT BOX:
Drop your Complaints in Dedicated Complaint Boxes available in our Branches/ATM Vestibule.
State Bank of Pakistan:
Despite of our Best efforts if you are not satisfied with our resolution, you can also contact State Bank of Pakistan through following means.
Banking Conduct & Consumer Protection Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
Phone: (+92-21) 111-727-273
Fax No. 021-99221160
NRSP MFBL Complaint Process:
- Complaints received at NRSP MFBL CCMC will register your complaint and acknowledge within 48 working hours via SMS/Letter/Email or Call.
- CCMC will investigate and resolve the complaint in coordination with concerned unit.
- Once Customer’s Complaint is investigated and resolved, CCMC will inform the customer about its resolution via Recorded Call/SMS/Letter or Email and close the complaint.
- Customer may also inquire his complaint status from our 24/7 Helpline.
- If Complaint is not resolved by end of 10th working day, an interim response will be provided through SMS.
- As per the State Bank of Pakistan guidelines, maximum resolution time for customer complaints is 7 working days for Minor, 15 working days for Major and 30 working days for Fraud related complaints.
- For ATM/POS/Utility Bills Transaction/Dispute Turnaround Time of relevant entity/vendor will be followed.