- NRSP MFBL web site will never request for complete password or ATM PIN
- Emails from NRSP MFBL Will never contain hyperlinks
- Add NRSP MFBL Internet Banking URL (https://connect.nrspbank.com) in Favorites List of your browser
- Never share your Internet Banking User ID and Password with anyone
- Never store your “Login Name/Password” on your browser
- Change your Password on Regular Basis
- Keep your computer updated with latest antivirus
- When viewing your personal information or performing transactions online beware of the surrounding. Make sure that no one can see your information while performing transactions.
- Regularly check your account statement and balance
- Contact NRSP Call Center (062-111-011-011) Immediately if there is any problem
Be aware of Phishing
Phishing is the attempt to fraudulently obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit /debit card details, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.
While using NRSP MFBL Internet Banking, it will ask you to select a picture that will be tagged to your internet banking username, so whenever you login to NRSP MFBL internet banking, verify that the same picture is displayed before entering password otherwise verify the URL(https://connect.nrspbank.com) in your browser or type correct username.
How you can protect yourself from Identity Theft?
- Stay suspicious of any urgent requests. Phishing email will try to convey a sense of urgency so that you will act before you think. Common techniques are to say that your account will be deactivated or canceled unless you take immediate action.
- Avoid filling out forms in emails.
- Verify URL of the link given in the email. NRSP will never send hyperlinks in its emails
- Do not open any attachments in the email from unknown or malicious user
- Always look for a sign that the site is secure such as a lock icon on the browser's status bar or a https: URL whereby the "s" stands for "secure".
- Never email personal or financial information, even if you are close with the recipient.
- Beware of pop-ups and follow these tips:
- Never enter personal information in a pop-up screen
- Do not click on links in a pop-up screen
- Do not copy web addresses into your browser from pop-ups
- Keep your system up to date with security patches. Install an antivirus app on both your personal computer and your mobile device and keep it updated.
- Don’t save your username and password in your browser